May 18-23, 2020 | Crypto Asia Summit
The spread of Coronavirus has impacted most in-person events all over the world. ChainTalk, a media platform focused on cryptocurrency and blockchain has decided to take an optimistic approach to the cancellations. To bring the smartest minds and top projects in the industry together for a FREE online event that anyone can watch anywhere in the world.
Crypto Asia Summit will equip attendees with proven strategies, tools, and insight to access usable projects, join the crypto movement, and network with top industry experts.
Whether you’re an investor, developer, enthusiast, early adopter, or looking to learn about the industry, the Crypto Asia Summit is a must attend event. In addition, this event will give attendees a closer look into the Asian market, a hotbed for crypto advancement.
The event is completely free to attend. Free pass holders can choose to upgrade to an all access pass which will give them lifetime access to all presentations. However, with a free pass, all attendees will have 5 days to watch each presentation from its release date. The summit will consist of live and pre-recorded presentations. Each speaker has its own page with a live chat.
“We want to try and make the most out of these unfortunate circumstances. Large crypto in-person events are generally expensive, only in major cities, and mainly consist of companies pushing their products. We wanted to give everyone an opportunity to learn from the smartest minds in the industry and have a chance to understand how quality projects are incorporating new technology to make the world better. Anyone, regardless of geography, income, or expertise can attend this event. All you need is an Internet connection and email address. This is what this industry is about,” said Eric, Head of ChainTalk.
- Changpeng Zhao, CEO of Binance
- Remington Ong, Partner, Fenbushi Capital
- Tone Vays, Derivatives Trader & Consultant, ToneVays.com
- Mati Greenspan, Founder of Quantum Economics
- Ciara Sun, VP of Global Business at Huobi Group
- Jimmy Song, Programming Bitcoin, Author
- Da Hongfei, Founder of NEO
- Bobby Lee, Founder & CEO of Ballet Wallet
- Ben Goertzel, CEO & Chief Scientist at SingularityNET
- Lennix Lai, Director of Financial Markets at OKEx
- Pascal Gauthier, CEO at Ledger
- Stephan Livera, Podcaster, Co-Founder of Ministry of Nodes
- Alexandre Dreyfus, CEO & Founder of Chiliz