Cornell Blockchain Conference 2022 — April 22, 2022
April 2, 2022
Cornell Blockchain Conference 2022: Redefining The Blockchain will touch on various topics in the crypto world, including DeFi, Web3, NFTs, and many more.
Cornell University, which is developing the next generation of blockchain leaders through hands-on projects and education, was named the #1 University in the world for crypto education in 2019. The world’s premier blockchain research group, IC3, is headquartered in Cornell.
This year’s event will include experts and newbies in the crypto space discussing how it all works.
- John Wu, President, Ava Labs
- Guillaume Lambert, Cornell University – Uniswap Grant Recipient
- Chen Zur, Blockchain @ EY
- Joe Conyers, NFT @ Crypto.com
- Ryne Miller, General Counsel, FTX
- David Gan, Founder & General Partner, OP Crypto; Senior investment director, Huobi Capital
- Barry Finkelstein, Head of Business Development, Algorand
- James Rathmell, General Counsel, Haun Ventures
- Miko Matsumura, General Partner, Gumi Capital
- Tom Petrillo, Porfolio Manager & Quant, Dexterity Capital
- Kim Grauer, Director of Research, Chainanalysis
- Apollo Ohno, Co-Founder & CEO, Tribal VC
- Eric Turner, Head of Research, Messari
- Noah Gaynor, Co-Founder & CEO, Parcel
Find Hotels Cornell Blockchain Conference 2022