CoinAgenda Global 2022 — October 21-23, 2022
The 9th annual CoinAgenda Global event will focus on Web3 and cryptocurrency investing, as well as legal, regulatory and jurisdictional issues involved with starting and investing in blockchain companies.
CoinAgenda Global 2022 will kick off with an opening cocktail party on Friday, October 21. Saturday will conclude with a Legendary Dinner at Mike Tyson’s former Las Vegas mansion and Sunday will conclude with a casual closing cocktail party.
In between both day’s content and in partnership with BitAngels, up to 30 approved companies (a mix of angel and VC investments as well as tokens trading on exchanges) will pitch in a DemoDay environment.
The CoinAgenda conference series connects blockchain, technology and cryptocurrency investors with early deal flow. Since 2014, CoinAgenda events in Asia, Europe, Dubai and North America provide an exclusive way to learn and network with the industry’s leading founders and funds.
- Bobby Lee, Founder & CEO of Ballet
- Vinny Lingham, Partner at Multicoin; Co-founder & CEO of Civic; Founder of Waitroom
- Alyze Sam, Co-founder & Award-Winning Author of Tech & Authors
- Sophia the Robot
- Trevor Koverko, Web3 Founder of Matador, Polymath, Tokens.com
- Miko Matsumura, Managing Partner at gumi Cryptos Capital
- Dennis Jarvis, CEO of Bitcoin.com
- James Haft, Executive Chairman of DLTx
- Josh Lawler, Partner at Zuber Lawler
- Damon Zwarich, Charli3 Oracles
- Natalia Sokolova, Managing Member of SGG World
- Erik LaPaglia, Co-Founder of Miami NFT Week
- Bill Inman, Board Member, High Growth Companies
- Bob Reid, CEO of Everest
Venue: Circa Resort & Casino
8 Fremont Street Experience
Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
Find Hotels Las Vegas CoinAgenda Global 2022