CoinAgenda Global 2021 — October 25-27, 2021
This is event is part of Las Vegas Blockchain Week 2021
CoinAgenda connects investors, traders, family offices and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
3790 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Since 2014, CoinAgenda has hosted events in Europe, Asia and Puerto Rico, and after a year of virtual events we are excited for the eighth annual CoinAgenda Global in Las Vegas.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
DAY 1/ Mon, Oct 25: Opening Cocktail Party – Let’s break the ice!
DAY 2/ Tues. Oct 26: – CoinAgenda’s BitAngels Pitch Morning
In partnership with BitAngels, up to 30 companies (a mix of angel and VC investments as well as tokens trading on exchanges) will pitch in a Demo Day environment. Afterwards, a winner will be announced.
There is no cost to apply to pitch. If selected to pitch, the company will receive a startup-friendly discounted attendee and sponsorship package.
Past CoinAgenda startup competition winners include Aeternity, Bancor, Cashbet, Omega One, SALT Lending, and Qtum, which have collectively raised more than $500 million with a combined market cap of $10 billion.
Tuesday will conclude with a Legendary Dinner at a private estate. All speakers, sponsors and attendees are invited.
DAY 3/ Wed. Oct. 27: CoinAgenda main sessions will continue and discuss legal, regulatory and jurisdictional issues involved with starting and investing in blockchain companies.
Wednesday will conclude with a closing cocktail party at a luxurious lounge. All speakers, sponsors and attendees are invited.
- Sydney Armani, Chairman & CEO, Fintech World Group
- Scott Purcell, Founder and CEO, Banq
- Paul Puey, CEO & Co-founder, Edge
- Brad Yasar, CEO, EQIFI
- Irina Litchfield, CEO & Founder, BlockchainCubed
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO & Founder, Celsius Network
- Dr. Ben Goertzel, CEO & Founder, SingularityNET Foundation
- Justin O’Connell, Founder, GoldSilverBitcoin.com
- Megan Kaspar, Managing Director and Co-founder, Magnetic
- Michael Terpin, CEO & Founder, Transform Group
- Ashley Trick, Venture Capitalist, Capital6 Eagle
- Mark Friedler, CEO, Gigex
- Erika Zapanta, Global Director of Events, Transform Group
- Reggie Middleton, CEO, Veritaseum
- Marshall Long, CEO, Karm
- Miko Matsumura, General Partner, Gumi Ventures
- David Gan, Founder & General Partner, OP Crypto
- Bob Reid, CEO & Co-founder, Valhalla Capital
Tickets are sold in discounted tiers until October. Use code CEG200 for a $200 discount when registering via Eventbrite.
Find Hotels Las Vegas CoinAgenda Global 2021