CoinAgenda Global 2020 | October 28-29, 2020
CoinAgenda connects investors, traders, family offices and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Since 2014, CoinAgenda has hosted events in Europe, Asia, Puerto Rico, and is excited for its seventh year, but this time ALL VIRTUAL!
DAY 1/ Wed, Oct 28
CoinAgenda’s BitAngels Pitch Day – In partnership with BitAngels, up to 20 companies (a mix of angel and VC investments as well as tokens trading on exchanges) will pitch in a Demo Day environment. Afterwards, a winner will be announced.
There is no cost to apply to pitch and if selected, the company will receive one complimentary pass to both day sessions.
Past CoinAgenda startup competition winners include Aeternity, Bancor, Cashbet, Omega One, SALT Lending, and Qtum, which have collectively raised more than $500 million with a combined market cap of $10 billion.
DAY 2/ Thurs, Oct 29
CoinAgenda main sessions will discuss legal, regulatory and jurisdictional issues involved with starting and investing in blockchain companies. The day will conclude with a networking hour.
- Piers Ridyard, CEO, Radix
- Douglas Horn, Author & Architect, Telos
- Sydney Armani, Chairman & CEO, Fintech World Group
- Brian Bourgerie, Co-Host, Uncommon EntrePReneurs
- Irina Litchfield, Founder & CEO, BlockchainCubed
- Ed Boyle, CEO, Medici Bank
- Dan Schatt, CEO and Co-Founder, Cred