CoinAgenda EMEA Dubai 2023 — October 17-20, 2023
October 9, 2023
Get ready for CoinAgenda EMEA in Dubai, an unforgettable three-day experience designed to bring together blockchain enthusiasts, investors, and innovators from around the world.
The event promises an unparalleled opportunity to network with top blockchain thought leaders, companies, investors, and developers in the heart of the bustling blockchain hub – Dubai!
Day 1 — Hackathon Day for Developers
Calling all talented developers and tech-savvy visionaries! On the first day, we’re hosting an adrenaline-packed hackathon. Engage in fierce competition as you innovate and create groundbreaking solutions in the blockchain space. Show off your skills, and you could win exciting prizes and recognition from industry experts!
It is free to attend for participants, prizes include cash plus full conference passes to future CoinAgenda events and sponsorships.
Day 2 — BitAngels Pitch Day
For all the aspiring entrepreneurs out there, here’s your chance to shine! CoinAgenda EMEA presents the prestigious BitAngels pitch day. Watch as up-and-coming innovators step into the spotlight and pitch their revolutionary blockchain startups to a panel of seasoned investors and venture capitalists. This is their opportunity to secure funding, gain invaluable feedback, and take their project to new heights! This is your chance to meet these visionaries in person and see first-hand all they have to offer.
This day wraps up the hackathon with the winner announcements and ceremony, as well as the BitAngels Startup Pitch, with up to 20 curated early-stage teams pitching to investors. Please apply to enter here.
Day 3 — CoinAgenda Conference
The main CoinAgenda kicks off at the closing party for the BitAngels Days, which also serves as the opening party for CoinAgenda. Prepare to be inspired by an incredible lineup of industry thought leaders and visionaries. Our speakers will cover a diverse range of topics, from market trends and investment strategies to the latest advancements in blockchain technology. The main focus this year will be on the upcoming Bitcoin halving event in April 2024.
- Marwan Alzarouni, CEO, Dubai Blockchain Center
- Nick Spanos, Founder, Bitcoin Center NYC
- Tone Vays, Analyst, Derivatives Trader & Event Producer
- Stefan Kimmel, CEO, M2
- Vineet Budki, Investor
- H.E. Gabriel Abed, Ambassador of Barbados to the United Arab Emirates
- Sandeep Nailwal, Co-founder, Polygon
- Dominic Williams, Founder & Chief Scientist, DFINITY
- Bruce Fenton, Co-Founder Satoshi Rountable
- Michael Terpin, CEO, Transform Ventures
- Ali Mahir Aksu, Founder Untold
- Alex Nascimento, Co-Founder Blockchain at UCLA
- Tony Evans, CEO Rate Group
- Warren Whitlock, Host Distribute Conversations
- Peter Knez, Chairman, Venom Foundation
- Kyle Chasse, CEO & Founder, Master Ventures
- Kori Leon, Senior Business Development Manager, BNB Chain Innovation
- Marcelo Mari, CEO & Founder, Singularity DAO
- Bill Qian, Chairman, Cypher Capital
- Alexander Fazel, Chief Partnership Officer, SwissBorg
- Ralf Glabischnig, Founder, Crypto Oasis
- Erhan Korhaliller, Organizer, Istanbul Blockchain Week
- Liam Robertson, CEO, Alphabit
Venue: Alladin Resort in Palm Jumeriah
Find Hotels CoinAgenda EMEA Dubai 2023