CoinAgenda Announces Top Speakers and Featured Sponsors at 6th Annual Puerto Rico Web3 and Blockchain Conference
CoinAgenda Caribbean will feature Dan Morehead, Anthony Di Iorio, Trevor Koverko and David Johnston in addition to a Featured Presentation by Deloitte, with elevated networking at the infamous Legendary Dinner, all part of Puerto Rico Blockchain Week.
San Juan, Puerto Rico, November 29, 2022 — CoinAgenda, the premier global conference series connecting blockchain and cryptocurrency investors with startups since 2014, and BitAngels, the leading network of bitcoin and blockchain investors, today announced leading speakers for CoinAgenda Caribbean, which will be held at Fairmont El San Juan in Puerto Rico on December 5-7.
Confirmed Speakers for CoinAgenda Caribbean include:
- Dan Morehead, Founder of Pantera Capital
- Anthony Di Iorio, Founder & CEO of Decentral
- David Johnston, COO at DLTx
- Trevor Koverko, Co-Founder of Polymath
- Raquel Buscaino, Emerging Technology Lead, Novel & Exponential Technologies (NExT) at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Lucas Erb, NExT Sensing Lead at Deloitte Consulting
- Miles Paschini, CEO of FV Bank
- Brittany Kaiser, Gryphon Mining
- James Haft, Chairman of DLTx
- Paul Puey, CEO / Co-Founder of Edge
- Erik LaPaglia, Cofounder of Miami NFT Week
- Lisa Yu, General Partner of Oria Capital
- Joey Krug, Co-Chief Investment Officer at Pantera Capital
- Josh Lawler, Partner at Zuber Lawler
- Hervé Larren, CEO of Airvey.io
- Paul McCulloch-Otero, Managing Partner at NYC CyberLaw Group, PLLC
- Michaelangelo Anglero Vazquez, Founder of Tradery Labs
- David Namdar, General Partner in @coraldefi and Co-Founder of NFT.com, Coral Capital
- Stefan Rust, Founder & CEO of Laguna Labs
- Ryan Condron, CEO of Titan
- Matt McKibbin, Cofounder of DecentraNet
- Alberto Baco, Cofounder/Managing Director of RE Capital
- Masha Prusso, Partner at StoryVC and Crypto PR Lab
- Erin Cell, Co-Host of The NiFTy Chicks
- Joel Comm, Chief Shenanigizer of The Nifty Company
- Sir Lord Travis Wright, Cohost of Bad Crypto Podcast
- Dean Thomas, CEO of Stealth Capital
- Mark Friedler, CEO of Gigex
- Emma Rose Bienvenu, Chief Of Staff at Pantera Capital
- Matt Cross, Investment Associate at Blockchain Founders Fund
- Sean Barger, Managing Director of CPUcoin
- Steven Masur, Partner at MGA Law
- Kurt Kumar, Chief Strategy Officer at Yug Compliance Protocol & Wallet
See the full list of speakers here.
The full schedule is available here.
The three-day event will include various thought leadership panels, fireside chats and presentations. Topics include The Future of Blockchain, Entertainment, Legal and Regulatory, Metaverse, Investing in Web3, NFTs, and more. On Wednesday, December 7, the conference will feature a BitAngels startup competition where a mix of angel and VC investments (as well as tokens trading on exchanges) will pitch in a Demo Day environment to an audience of VCs, crypto funds, family offices, media and other strategic partners. Upon completion of the presentations and by judges’ votes, one winner will be announced and will walk away with a ticket to CoinAgenda 2023 and a marketing package (total value is $13,000).
Featured sponsors of CoinAgenda Caribbean include:
- MegaMask, Platinum Sponsor
- Boba Network
- Event Horizon Capital
- Transform Ventures
- Blockchain Wire
- Transform Greece
“CoinAgenda has been bridging startups with investors and delivering content from industry leaders since 2014,“ said Michael Terpin, CoinAgenda Founder. “Web3 and blockchain investors continue to look for investment opportunities in a bear market or bull market, so CoinAgenda goes on.”
CoinAgenda will conclude each day with a networking event allowing speakers, sponsors and attendees to mingle at high-end venues. The Legendary Dinner will be hosted at a private and luxurious private residence on the second night of the conference where guests will be able to eat, drink and make business connections.
Tickets are available on the event page. Tickets provide a VIP experience for all attendees, speakers and sponsors with access to sessions, networking, and exclusive parties. CoinAgenda will accept crypto payments, in addition to offering discounted tickets for locals.
CoinAgenda Carribean is part of Puerto Rico Blockchain Week
CoinAgenda has been the leading global conference series since 2014, connecting professional investors, traders, family offices and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in blockchain, cryptocurrency and Web3.
CoinAgenda is an experience that allows all attendees to meet, mingle and get to know the leading thought leaders, entrepreneurs and investors in the sector, including memorable parties at unique locations. It’s the most exclusive investor conference series in the blockchain world.
Connect with CoinAgenda:
About Layer1 Events
Layer1 Events is a multifaceted approach to blockchain events and marketing. Through various event series offerings, Layer1 Events provide individuals and projects options to meet their goals including Brand Awareness, Funding, Community Building, Lead-Gen, and Education.
Layer1 Events include CoinAgenda, BitAngels, Satoshi Salon and NFT Carnival.
Please email email@example.com if you’re interested in sponsorship or have questions.
If you are interested in pitching at BitAngels or other sponsorship opportunities, please contact Danilo Crestejo, Sponsorships & Client Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Hotels Puerto Rico Blockchain Week 2022