Chamber of Digital Commerce: The Landscape for Digital Assets & Infrastructure – March 25, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Join the Chamber of Digital Commerce, tZERO, and Georgetown University’s Center for Financial Markets & Policy at the McDonough School of Business for an exciting discussion surrounding the landscape for digital assets and infrastructure.
“Private Market Liquidity Through Digital Securities:” Private securities have long been illiquid and difficult to transfer. We are on the cusp of a more transparent and robust market through the introduction of digital securities.
- Solomon Tesfaye – VP of Business Development & Capital Markets, tZERO
- Ashu Vats – Director of Business Development & Capital Markets, tZERO
“The March Toward Broad Adoption:” With key infrastructure components already in place, digital securities are poised for widespread institutional adoption.
- Annemarie Tierney – Senior Strategic Advisory, Chamber of Digital Commerce [Moderator]
- Jerald David – President, Arca Labs
- John Jacobs – Executive Director, Center for Financial Markets & Policy, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
- Alan Konevsky – Chief Legal Officer, tZERO