Chainlink Fall Hackathon 2021 — October 22 – November 28, 2021
The Chainlink Fall 2021 Hackathon is a 5-week online hackathon where you can win exclusive NFTs and up to $400k (and growing) in cash prizes.
Hackathon winners will also have the opportunity to secure continuous funding by pitching their projects to leading VCs.
By entering, you’ll get access to formal educational resources and world-class workshops hosted by experienced developers in the blockchain space.
This is a great opportunity for beginners to network with like-minded developers, deploy their first blockchain application, and grow as a newcomer in the space.
Judges and speakers include:
- Sergey Nazarov, Co-Founder, Chainlink
- Emin Gün Sirer, Founder & CEO, Avalanche
- Allen Day, Developer Advocate, Google Cloud
- Austin Griffith, Builder, Ethereum Foundation
- Matty Taylor, Head of Growth, Solana Labs
- Brantly Millegan, Director of Operations, ENS
- Gabriel Cardona, Developer Evangelist, Avalanche
- Sarang Parikh, Core Developer, Sushiswap
- Ivan Liljeqvist, CEO, Moralis
- Longfei Wang, Community Engineer, IPFS/Filecoin
- Sandipan Kundu, Developer Evangelist, Polygon
- Alex Sherbuck, Sr. Blockchain Developer, UNICEF
- Defi Alliance
- Ethereal Ventures
- Digital Currency Group