CfC St. Moritz Virtual Day | January 20, 2021
CfC St. Moritz is the circle of digital asset and blockchain leaders, where lasting contacts are made and real business deals are concluded.
The CfC St. Moritz attracts over 200 carefully selected international investors, family offices, funds and decision makers in the most private and unique setting in the heart of the Swiss Alps.
The 3 main objectives of the CfC St. Moritz conference are:
- Personal knowledge transfer from industry expert(s) to CfC St. Moritz investors
- Opportunity to connect to a unique network
- Enjoy the time in Engadin and the company with other participants
Unfortunately, the current COVID-19 situation is not allowing us to hold a physical conference and thus not being able to attain goal no. 3. Nevertheless, we will be hosting the CfC St. Moritz Virtual Day, a one-day virtual format covering the most recent and relevant topics of the industry to achieve goals no. 1 and 2.
This allows our CfC St. Moritz investors’ network and the industry experts to receive and exchange the most relevant information and stay connected with each other in these challenging times. There will be a public and private part of the CfC St. Moritz Virtual Day. To be able to join the private part, you will have to apply for a payable virtual seat.
- Anthony Pompliano, Co-founder & Partner, Morgan Creek Digital Assets
- Hester Pierce, Commissioner, US SEC
- Eva Kaili, Member of the European Parliament
- Meltem Demirors, CSO, CoinShares
- Pascal Gauthier, CEO, Ledger
Michael Sonnenshein, Managing Director, Grayscale Investments
- Sterling Witzke, Partner, Winklevoss Capital
- Avichal Garg, Co-Founder & Managing Director. Electric Capital
- Mike Cagney, CEO, Figure
- Philippe Bekhazi, Founder & CEO, XBTO
- Mathias Imbach, Founding Partner & CEO, Sygnum
- Dr. Stephan A. Zwahlen, CEO, Maerki Baumann & Co
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Head of Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- David Wachsman, CEO, Wachsman