Celo Connect 2022 — April 4-5, 2022
February 19, 2022
The inaugural Celo Connect is a 2-day global conference bringing a mix of keynotes, fireside chats, tech talks, workshops, unique immersive experiences, and more.
Attendees will walk away with a broad range of new tools and learnings around building projects and minting NFTs on Celo, structuring DAOs, and integrating Celo into local communities.
The Celo Foundation believes in a future where people everywhere can thrive from financial inclusion, a healthy environment, and connectivity through innovative technologies.
Through Celo Connect, we aim to align and empower the world’s changemakers with tools, knowledge, and inspiration to contribute to a new financial system that creates the conditions of prosperity for all.
- Universal Basic Income (UBI) and Universal Access to Financial Tools
- Regenerative Economics and Climate
- Community Commerce
- NFTs and Creators
- Mila Kunis, Actress & Founder, Stoner Cats
- Chris Dixon, General Partner, a16z
- Henock Teklu, Head of Structured Credit, BlackRock
- Fabrice Dautriat, Head of Platform, Ledger
- Maaria Bajwa, Principal, Sound Ventures
- Rene Reinsberg, Co-founder, Celo; President, Celo Foundation
- Casey Caruso, Investment Partner, Paradigm
- Marek Olszewski, Co-Founder, Celo; CTO, cLabs
- Maria Alegre, Co-Founder, Flori Ventures
- Marco Barbosa, Co-Founder, ImpactMarket
- Patrick Baron, Founder, Moola Market
- Sep Kamvar, Co-Founder, Celo
- Morgan Beller, General Partner, NFX
- Julien Bouteloup, Founder, StakeDAO, Core Team, Curve Finance
Find Hotels Barcelona Celo Connect 2022