February 6-7, 2020 | Cayman Alternative Investment Summit 2020
CAIS is an annual conference that convenes leading thinkers and decision makers from diverse segments of the global alternatives industry to discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities that will define the future of the industry.
Hosted by Dart, CAIS is a not-for-profit event dedicated to supporting financial services both in the Cayman Islands and internationally.
- Emily Alejos, Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer at Cartica Management LLC
- Nisa Amoils, Partner at Grasshopper Capital
- Rodney Brooks, Panasonic Professor of Robotics (emeritus), MIT
- Leda Braga, Chief Executive Officer at Systematica
- Wences Casares, Founder & Chief Executive Officer at XAPO
- Dave McKay, President & Chief Executive Officer at RBC
- Phil Schmitt, President & Chief Executive Officer at Summerwood Group
- Mark Yusko, CEO/CIO at Morgan Creek Capital Management
Find Hotels Cayman Alternative Investment Summit 2020