Cardano Summit 2023 — November 2-4, 2023
June 11, 2023
Following on from the success of the 2022 event, the Cardano Summit returns in 2023 live from Dubai as well as with community-led events worldwide.
The Cardano Summit is a global celebration to learn, network, and collaborate with those leveraging the Cardano blockchain to build the future around the world.
This year’s event will happen on 2-4 November, 2023, with the main stage event taking place at the Grand Hyatt in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Multiple community-led events will also take place in different cities around the world.
- Frederik Gregaard, CEO, Cardano Foundation
- Charles Hoskinson, CEO & Co-Founder, IOG
- Dr. Marwan Al Zarouni, CEO, Dubai Blockchain Center
- Ken Kodama, Founder & CEO, EMURGO
- Behrang Ravari, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Scientific Analytical Tools
- Oliver von Wolff, Co-Founder & CEO, Helion
- Paola Valencia, Director of Operations & Strategic Partnerships, House of Blockchain.swiss
- Dominik Schiener, Co-Founder of IOTA & Chairman, IOTA Foundation
- Robert Kopitsch, Secretary General, Blockchain for Europe
- Innar Liiv, Associate Professor of Big Data, Tallinn University
- Nadia Mannell, Director of Cardano Academy, Cardano Foundation
- Sheraz Ahmed, Managing Partner, STORM Partners
- Nico Arqueros, Co-founder and Core Contributor, dcSpark
- Shahaf Bar-Geffen, CEO, COTI
- Jillian Godsil, Founder and Editor in Chief, Blockleaders.io
- Marvin Bertin, CEO & co-founder, Maestro
- Lenna Onto, Founder & CEO, Clay Nation
- Weijia Zhang, VP of Engineering, Wanchain
Venue: Grand Hyatt
Find Hotels Dubai Cardano Summit 2023