BUIDL Asia 2022 — August 4-5, 2022
Hosted and organized by KryptoSeoul, BUIDL Asia 2022 is the ultimate opportunity to interact among developers, communities, and businesses across the globe.
BUIDL Asia 2022 will provide you with the latest insights and developments from the most innovative and talented minds.
As a tech-focused conference, BUIDL Asia 2022 will focus 100% on the builders and technology and 0% on hype and speculation.
BUIDL Week is mainly comprised of HackAtom Seoul, BUIDL Asia 2022 conference, and ETH Seoul.
- Vitalik Buterin, Chief Scientist, Ethereum Foundation
- Sandeep Nailwal, Co-Founder, Polygon
- Illia Polosukhin, Co-Founder, Near Protocol
- Eli Ben-Sasson, Co-Founder & President, StarkWare
- Marek Olszewski, Co-Founder, Celo
- Zaki Manian, Co-Founder, Sommelier
- Alex Pruden, COO, Aleo
- Adam Goldberg, Co-Founder & President, Standard Crypto
- Ayesha Kiani, COO, LedgerPrime
- Eric Turner, VP, Market Intelligence, Messari
- Ki Young Yu, CEO, CryptoQuant
- Billy Rennekamp, Cosmos Hub Product Lead & Co-Founder, Interchain & Folia
- Nik Kunkel, Oracle Core Unit Facilitator, MakerDAO
- Josh Fraser, Co-Founder, Origin Protocol
- HQ Ham, Web3 Growth Lead, Protocol Labs
- Junghyun Colin Kim, Klaytn Core Dev Team Lead, Klaytn Foundation
- Steve Lee, Head of Asia & Investment Director, Blocktower Capital
Venue: SOFITEL Ambassador Seoul Hotel & Serviced Residences
209 Jamsil-ro, Songpa-gu
05552 Seoul, South Korea
Find Hotels Seoul BUIDL Asia 2022