BlockSec Conference | September 17, 2020
The Georgia Blockchain Coalition, in partnership with local organizations and startups, is hosting its highly anticipated Atlanta Blockchain Week, September 13 – 20.
The week-long series will showcase blockchain companies, community organizations and startups and highlight the latest research in the world of cryptocurrency.
This year, the featured event will be the BlockSec Conference, the first virtual Web 3.0 cyber conference. The conference will focus on connecting pioneers, early believers and established opinion leaders. In addition, the conference will invite top experts, influencers, and strategists from across the world in Cybersecurity, FinTech, Banking, and Big Data to discuss the latest trends in the world of blockchain.
The day-long event will provide ground-breaking insights on the security use cases and mechanisms with technologies leading the Web 3.0 (Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things and 5G) evolution.
- Dr. Rob Spalding III, National Security Policy Strategist
- Dr. Michael Owens, President of the U.S. Global Center of Cyber Policy
- Dr. Robin Lam, CEO and Co-Founder of BlokTech Networks
- Paul Foley, Co-founder and CEO/CTO of CTEXMarkets
- Silvan Jongerius, Managing Partner of TechGDPR
- Richard Dennis, Founder and CEO of Temtum
- Michelle Tsing, Founder of Elevate the Blockchain, Inc.
- Darrell Coleman, Co-founder and COO of CTEX Markets
- Dr. Stefan Beyer, CEO of Cryptonics Consulting
- Rolf Versluis, Co-Founder and Executive Advisor of Horizen