December 9-11, 2019 | Blockland Solutions Conference
Blockland Solutions cuts through the hype with real conversations about two of today’s hottest tech topics: blockchain and cybersecurity. Join us to learn how blockchain and other emerging technologies can solve pressing business issues and make organizations more competitive and secure.
Huntington Convention Center
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Industry-leading visionaries who have already applied blockchain technology to their operations, have realized the possibilities, and know the practical applications of enabling technologies share their knowledge and experience in compelling keynotes and breakout sessions.
See more than 150 speakers featuring:
- Thomas Kurian, CEO at Google Cloud
- Commissioner Hester M. Peirce, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Don Tapscott, Co-founder & Executive Chairman at Blockchain Research Institute
- Simon Mulcahy, Executive VP and Chief Innovation Officer at Salesforce
- Nick Szabo, CEO at Global Financial Access, Inc.; Inventor of Smart Contracts
- Perianne Boring, Founder and President at Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Anthony Pompliano, Founder & Partner, Morgan Creek Digital Assets
- Paul Puey, CEO & Co-Founder, Edge
Find Hotels Blockland Solutions Conference 2019 Cleveland