April 16-17, 2020 | BlockDown 2020
BlockDown is the new lockdown – and you’re invited. This digital spectacular promises to be the leading remote blockchain event of the year. Join us and take part in the new global digital revolution.
BlockDown 2020 is a conference established in response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, which resulted in an international travel lockdown and mass cancellations of blockchain events and summits throughout the world.
With no other option available to unite the global blockchain community, BlockDown 2020 promises to offer the crème de la crème of blockchain content during two exciting days of action-packed interactive interviews, networking and entertainment.
- Akon, Chairman & Co-Founder – Akoin
- Roger Ver, Executive Chairman, Bitcoin.com
- David Chaum, Founder & CEO, Elixxir
- Jimmy Song, Bitcoin Educator, Programming Blockchain
- Charlie Shrem, Host, UntoldStories
- Tone Vays, Content Creator, Derivatives Trader & Consultant
- Emin Gün Sirer, Founder and CEO, Ava Labs
- Nicholas Merten, Host & Founder, DataDash