Blockchance 2023 — June 28-30, 2023
Europe’s leading congress on blockchain technology, Blockchance Conference aims to create a community of like-minded people, thought leaders and visionaries.
Join us over three days on four stages for exciting keynotes, engaging panel discussions, fireside chats, and workshops. Witness a start-up Award worth €100,000 and network during one of our gala events or at the unique afterglow party in one of Hamburg’s most beautiful churches.
Blockchance 2023 will be hosted at the newly renovated Congress Centre of Hamburg (CCH), a state-of-the-art location in the city centre of Hamburg. We expect 200+ international speakers, 250+ exhibitors, and +7,500 attendees.
Previous speakers include Vitalik Buterin, Michael Saylor, Raoul Pal, Joseph Lubin, Justin Sun, Max Kaiser, and many more. Our mission is to accelerate blockchain solutions for a prosperous and sustainable future on Earth. We do this by connecting and educating people, investors, businesses, and institutions.
- Michael Saylor, Executive Chairman, MicroStrategy
- Peter Schiff, CEO, Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- Justin Sun, Founder, TRON
- Raoul Pal, Founder & CEO, Real Vision
- Ragnar Kruse, Co-Founder, AI.Fund and AI.Hamburg
- Founder of AI.Fund and AI.Hamburg
- Marc Buckley, SDG Ambassador
- Fabian Vogelsteller, Founder & Chief Architect, Lukso
- Anna Ladyshenski, Director of blockchain at Michael Page
- Michael Wild, Managing Director DACH, Binance
- Andreas Dressel, Senator of Finance, Hamburg
- Anna Turtova, CEO, Coinstelegram
- Benjamin Horvart, Managing Director, Blackrocket
- Philipp Sandner, Head of Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Matthias Hafner, Director, Swiss Economics
- Werner Hofmann, CEO, Pekuna
Find Hotels Hamburg Blockchance 2023