Blockchance 2021 — December 8-10, 2021
BLOCKCHANCE is Germany’s leading Blockchain Technology conference with trade fair. It introduces the focus topics Digital Assets, AI, Green Technology and Sustainability in the upcoming event in 2021. It connects thought leaders and innovators who are creating inspiring concepts and solutions within this space.
Adolphspl. 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
BLOCKCHANCE mission is to educate about economic perspectives and social changes and chances brought to us by Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies.
The 3-day conference, with over 120 speakers and more than 50 exhibitors creates a networking, match-making and education platform for c-levels, investors, entrepreneurs, politicians, IT experts, scientists, students, media representatives and the interested public. As well as for futurists, philanthropists and philosophers.
Key topics are Blockchain technology use cases, digital assets, sustainability, governance, traceability, data security, id management, token economy, digital banking, intelligent transport systems, robotics, AI and IoT.
- Dr. Peter Tschentscher, First Mayor of Hamburg; Head of the State Government, Patron of Blockchance Europe 2021
- Michael Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy
- Blair Halliday, Head of UK, Gemini
- Yanislav Malahov, Founder, aeternity
- Michael Westhagemann, Senator for Economy and Innovation
- Vanessa Grellet, Executive Director, ConsenSys; WEF Global Innovator
- Dr. Lukas Repa LL.M, Senior Policy Officer, European Commission
- Fabian Vogelsteller, Founder and chief architect at Lukso; author of ERC20 and ERC725
- Marc Friedrich, Founder and CEO, Friedrich Vermögenssicherung GmbH, Spiegel-Bestselling author
- Yaniv Tal, Co-Founder & Project Lead, The Graph
- Maximilian Marenbach, Head of Banking and Payments / APAC Expansion, Kraken
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Head of Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Peter Großkopf, CTO, Börse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH
Find Hotels Hamburg Blockchance 2021