May 22, 2020 | BlockchainUA
The BlockchainUA conference is aimed at a wide audience and aims to raise awareness of participants about blockchain technology and decentralized technologies, to build a strong community, and also to integrate Ukraine into the international community.
Moved from March 20, 2020
Conference Hall Oasis
The key principles of the conference are:
- We don’t accept paid talks.
- We don’t promote ICOs.
- The conference is not-for-profit, and we keep ticket prices low (to facilitate this attendees will make their own lunch arrangements).
- We offer quality content from Ukrainian and international blockchain industry thought leaders.
- This is an educational and networking event where speakers will provide an expert educational point of view
BlockchainUA draws an intimate but diverse crowd including technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, regulators and others
Books on blockchain, unique blockchain merchandise, prizes and draws!
- Gordon Einstein, Chief Legal Officer at Distributed Lab
- Pavel Kravchenko, CEO of Distributed Lab
- Oleksandr Bornyakov, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Mike Chobanyan, Founder of Kuna Exchange
- Kate Shcheglova, Top 50 Global Influencers on FinTech “2019”
- Lasha Antadze, Founder of Shelf.Network
- Meinhard Benn, CEO at SatoshiPay
- Nikita Knysh, Co-founder of Hackit
- Andrey Sobol, Сo-founder of Pandora Boxchain
- Christian Heinz, CEO at BLOCKZEUG
- Max Demyan, CEO at GEO Protocol
- Stas Oskin, Core Dev and Biz Dev at WINGS
Use Cryptoevents code to get 10% off your ticket
Find Hotels BlockchainUA 2020 Kyiv