July 6-10 | Blockchain Week Rome
The biggest Italian event dedicated to blockchain and cryptocurrencies is coming back with an unmissable second edition!
Moved from March 17-21 to July 6-10, 2020
Hotel Mercure Roma West
Over the course of five days, the city of Rome will host hundreds of experts, leaders, professionals, large companies, startups and industry enthusiasts.
- On the stage of the Blockchain Week Rome you can listen to the speeches of experts, opinion leaders and executives of some of the most important companies on the international scene. Come and discover how cryptocurrencies and blockchain are revolutionizing the business world.
- Visit the exhibition area of over 1,500 square meters and meet companies that are already developing innovative businesses in this sector. Don’t miss the networking moments and get in touch with professionals and investors.
Over 30 speakers, leading experts in blockchain, cryptocurrency and decentralized finance
- Paolo Ardoino, CTO, Bitfinex & Tether
- Giacomo Zucco, Bitcoin Maximalist and Expert
- Federico Tenga, Co-founder, Chainside
- Alexander Filatov, Co-founder and CEO, TON Labs
- Massimo Chiriatti, CTO Blockchain & Digital Currencies IBM
- Jonathan Galea, Managing Director, Blockchain Advisory
- Antonello Cugusi, CEO, Coinbar
Find Hotels Blockchain Week Rome 2020