Blockchain Revolution Global | October 26-30, 2020
After the success of the inaugural Blockchain Revolution Global (BRG) in 2019, the second edition in 2020 will bring together executives from the world’s leading enterprises alongside foremost leaders, thinkers, and practitioners in blockchain.
Moved from April 7-8, 2020
Metro Toronto Convention Center
Co-hosted by the Blockchain Research Institute, a global independent blockchain think-tank, and MCI Group, the world’s largest event management company, BRG will educate, inspire, and prepare leaders to be part of the revolutionary transformation that blockchain technology is bringing to business, government, and society.
Blockchain Revolution Global’s one-of-a-kind format puts all its presenters on a 360° stage. Using an innovative audio system, attendees never need to worry about missing out on thought-provoking case studies, brain dates, and more!
- Don Tapscott, Executive Chairman at Blockchain Research Institute
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director at Hyperledger Project
- Alex Tapscott, Co-Founder at Blockchain Research Institute
- Dr. Cathy Barrera, Founding Economist at Prysm Group
- Eva Kaili, Member of the European Parliament
- Fennie Wang, Associate General Counsel, MakerDAO
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Senior Counsel at Willkie, Farr & Gallagher; Former Chairman at CFTC
Find Hotels Blockchain Revolution Global 2020 Toronto