Blockchain Oracle Summit 2022 — June 7-9, 2022
The Blockchain Oracle Summit is the world’s first technologically agnostic summit that’s fully-focused on oracles.
With a speaker list including founders, CTOs and Tech Leads from some of DeFi’s most exciting projects, the summit promises to be one of the most high level events on the blockchain calendar.
With applications in DeFi, dynamic NFTs, tokenized real world assets, parametric insurance, decentralized identity and so much more – oracles play a crucial part in most of blockchain’s most advanced applications.
With tickets limited to just 200 attendees, the Blockchain Oracle Summit aims to bring people from all corners of the oracle ecosystem together, to discuss their work, goals and challenges.
- Nicholas Fett, Co-Founder & CTO, Tellor
- Hart Lambur, Co-Founder & CEO, UMA
- Shamil Khalilov, Co-Founder, SuSy.one
- Saša Milić, Co-Founder, API3
- Connor Martin, Protocol Partnerships, Uniswap Labs
- Niklas Kunkel, Oracle Core Unit Facilitator, MakerDAO
- Laurence Kirk, Founder & CEO, Extropy.io
- Michael Bentley, Co-Founder & CEO, Euler
- Rick Pardoe, Co-Founder & Lead Engineer, Liquity
- Shayan Eskandari, CTO, Ether Capital
- Derek Alia, Co-Founder & CEO, Futureswap
- Alexander Coenegrachts, VP Data Platforms, Kaiko
- Alex Coseru, VP Engineering, Ocean Protocol
- Hilmar Orth, Co-Founder, Gelato Network
- Dylan Dewdney, Co-Founder & Strategic Lead, Kylin Network
USE CODE CRYPTO10EVENTS TO GET 10% OFF YOUR TICKET
Find Hotels Berlin Blockchain Oracle Summit 2022