September 2-3, 2020 | Blockchain For Business Summit
Re-scheduled from June 10-11, 2020
The Blockchain for Business Summit is Europe’s leading blockchain event to enable enterprise implementation of innovative blockchain technologies by showcasing real-life use cases as London Tech Week‘s flagship blockchain event.
Blockchain for Business Summit (previously Blockchain 360) takes place at London ExCeL on 10 – 11 June 2020 as part of TechXLR8, London Tech Week’s flagship event. The summit will leave hype, speculation, and cryptocurrencies behind to focus on real-world use cases from industries and business leaders who are reaping the rewards of blockchain right now.
Attendees also have access to the wider TechXLR8 expo – featuring thousands of enterprise attendees, expert speakers focusing on hot topics including AI and IoT, and the chance to discover and try out tech that is changing the landscape of business.
- Maher Chebbo, GM & Global Chief Commercial/Innovation Officer Digital Energy Solutions at GE Power
- Mariana Gomez de la Villa, Distributed Ledger Technology Program Director at ING
- Maarten Ectors, Chief Innovation Officer at Legal & General
- Odile Panciatici, Blockchain Vice President at Groupe Renault
- Nitin Manoharan, Director, Global Head Enterprise Architecture & Tech Innovation at Philip Morris Intl
- Ioana Surpateanu, Co-Head of European Governmental Affairs, Innovation Strategy Lead at Citi
- Julian Gray, Technology Director at BP
- Ville Sointu, Head of Emerging Technologies at Nordea
Find Hotels Blockchain For Business Summit 2020 London