Blockchain Finance Forum: Europe – 2nd Edition — December 8-9, 2021
The second edition of the Blockchain Finance Forum: Europe 2021 will count on a series of top-level presentations, interactive panel discussions, and solution-based case studies from experts who have remodelled the financial sector in Europe.
It is one of the most meticulously curated platforms to host the public and private stakeholders for blockchain in banking and financial services and also discuss the global best practices to seize the opportunities to generate new revenue, deliver process efficiency, improve end-user experience and reduce risks in business operations that come with it.
- Join visionary speakers and industry and technology leaders to discuss the impact of blockchain on financial services
- Discuss key challenges associated with smart contracts to reduce friction during implementation
- Hear success stories of the latest projects in production
- Meet the market-leading companies and listen to their best practices and case studies on blockchain technology supporting the financial sector
- Uncover new products and technologies and explore new market opportunities
- Gain a competitive advantage in a rapidly changing business environment
- Attend a unique platform to share know-how among industry peers and grow your professional network
- Blockchain as a game-changer for the next decade
- Impact of digital identification and privacy
- CBDC framework and regulations
- Tokenization ripple effect in the finance industry
- Creation of a sustainable Blockchain Ecosystem
- Concept of coopetition
- DLT for Trading, Clearing, and Settlement
- Demand supply gap in the BFSI sector
- Sébastien de Brouwer, Chief Policy Officer, European Banking Federation
- Jags Rao, Group Head of Supply Chain Innovation & DLT, Swiss Re
- Thomas Moser, Alternate Member of the Governing Board, Swiss National Bank
- Pietro Marchionni, Coordinator Infrastructure & Technology, European Blockchain Partnership (EBP)
- Daniel Blatter, Director | Head Digital Services, InCore Bank AG
- Stéphane Janin, Head of Global Regulatory Development, AXA Investment Managers
- Romano Stasi, Managing Director, ABI Lab
- Tobias Tenner, Head of Digitalisation, Association of German Banks (BdB)
- Dr. Naseem Naqvi, President, The British Blockchain Association
The Blockchain Finance Forum: Europe 2021 will be delivered through an advanced networking tool.
For more information, visit the official website at blockchainfinanceforum.com.
Use discount code CryptoEvents10 to get 10% off your ticket!