Blockchain Expo North America Virtual 2020 | November 4-5, 2020
A fully online conference covering two days of top-level content and thought leadership discussions looking at the Blockchain ecosystem.
Consisting of live and on-demand sessions, this virtual technology event is for the ambitious enterprise technology professional, seeking to explore the latest innovations, implementations and strategies to drive businesses forward.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore this innovative technology and its impact on a range of industries including, manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government, legal sectors and financial services energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail and more!
In addition to cutting edge content, the Blockchain Expo North America Virtual also offers key networking opportunities including virtual meetings.
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
- Johan Toll, Vice President – Head of Digital Assets, Nasdaq
- Sunayna Tuteja, Head of Digital Assets & DLT, TD Ameritrade
- Andrew Peel, Head of Digital Asset Markets, Morgan Stanley
- Chris Ballinger, CEO and Founder, MOBI – Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Ashley Lannquist, Project Lead, Blockchain & Digital Currency, World Economic Forum
- Alex Nascimento, Co-Founder, UCLA Blockchain Lab
- Vincent Annunziato, Director, Business Transformation & Innovation Division, U.S. Customs and Border