Blockchain Expo North America 2021 — September 29-30, 2021
Blockchain Expo North America is an online technology conference taking place on September 29-30 and comprising top-level content and thought leadership discussions looking at the blockchain ecosystem.
The 2-day event is aimed at the ambitious enterprise technology professionals seeking to explore the latest innovations, implementations and strategies to drive their businesses forward.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore this innovative technology and its impact on a range of industries, including manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government and legal sectors, financial services, energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail and more!
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
- Anil John, Technical Director, Silicon Valley Innovation Program; U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Carolina Caballero, Business Payments & Digital Currencies Product Head, Mastercard
- Dennis O’Connell, Global Director of Blockchain & Innovation, Securrency
- Jim Cunha, SVP at Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Andrew Peel, Head of Digital Asset Markets, Morgan Stanley
- Sunayna Tuteja, Head of Digital Assets & DLT, TD Ameritrade
- Nadia Hewett, Data for Common Purpose and Blockchain, World Economic Forum
- Alex Nascimento, Blockchain at UCLA Blockchain Lab
- Kate Mitselmakher, Founder & CEO, Bloccelerate VC