Blockchain Expo Global Virtual 2021 – March 17-18, 2021
A FREE online conference covering two days of top-level content and thought leadership discussions looking at the Blockchain ecosystem.
Consisting of live and on-demand sessions, this virtual conference is for the ambitious enterprise technology professional, seeking to explore the latest innovations, implementations and strategies to drive businesses forward.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore this innovative technology and its impact on a range of industries including, manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government, legal sectors and financial services energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail and more!
Our community of industry experts will explore and debate the technological advancements across the digital eco-system and beyond.
- Emerging technologies
- Risk management
- Blockchain adoption
- Digital Assets
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Dean Demellweek, Enterprise Blockchain & FinTech Researcher, BNP Paribas
- Fergal Downey, VP Engineering, Rakuten Blockchain Lab
- Gaurav Aggarwal, Head of DLT & Tokenisation, HSBC Securities Services
- Emmanuelle Ganne, Blockchain Lead & Senior Analyst, WTO/OMC
- Dr. Alexandra K. Mikityuk, Head of Blockchain Technology, Deutsche Telekom Innovation Labs
- Serey Chea, Director General, National Bank of Cambodia
- William Lovell, Head of Future Technology, Bank of England
- Anthony Day, Blockchain Partner, IBM
- Kyle Weber, Product Owner, Blockchain State Farm
- Rob Palatnick, Managing Director, Global Head of Technology Research and Innovation, DTCC
- Vinoy Kumar, Global Head Digital Assets, Standard Chartered Bank
- Benjamin Duve, Head of Digital Assets & Custody, Commerzbank AG