Blockchain Expo Global Virtual 2021 – March 17-18, 2021
A FREE online conference covering two days of top-level content and thought leadership discussions looking at the Blockchain ecosystem.
Consisting of live and on-demand sessions, this virtual conference is for the ambitious enterprise technology professional, seeking to explore the latest innovations, implementations and strategies to drive businesses forward.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore this innovative technology and its impact on a range of industries including, manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government, legal sectors and financial services energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail and more!
Our community of industry experts will explore and debate the technological advancements across the digital eco-system and beyond.
- Emerging technologies
- Risk management
- Blockchain adoption
- Digital Assets
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Roland Cortivo, Head of Blockchain Infrastructure, Swisscom
- Massimo Buonomo, UN Global Expert in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, AI, Fintech, & Reg-tech
- Dr. Alexandra K. Mikityuk, Head of Blockchain Technology & Co-Founder, Blockchain Group T-Labs, Deutsche Telekom
- Jim Cunha, SVP, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Dean Demellweek, Digital Transformation Leader: Enterprise Blockchain & FinTech Researcher, BNP Paribas CIB
- Bob Wolpert, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Golden State Foods
- Emmanuel Aidoo, Head of Digital Asset Markets, Credit Suisse
- Sabine Brink, Blockchain Lead, Shell
- William Lovell, Head of Future Technology, Bank of England