Blockchain Expo Global 2022 — December 1-2, 2022
October 30, 2022
The world-leading Blockchain Expo series will arrive at the London Olympia on the 1-2 December 2022 to host its sixth annual Global event.
It will bring together key industries from across the globe for two days of top-level content and discussion across 6 co-located events with IoT (Co-Locating 5G), AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud, Edge Computing and Digital Transformation Week.
Key topics explored:
- Learn more about Blockchain for Enterprise
- The Process of Blockchain Evangelism – A Macro Perspective
- Actualising Blockchain in the Market – Partnerships, Sponsorships and Disputes
- Learn more about the Blockchain Scalability Challenge
- Thinking outside the box – what are the most exciting utilities of Blockchain in 2022?
- Decentralised Autonomous Organisations …and so much more!
- Vikram Seth, Blockchain Product Innovation Manager, Shell
- Michael Clark, VP – Global CTO, Mastercard
- Abdel Boazzati, Partnerships + D&I + Blockchain Lead EMEA/APAC, Coca-Cola
- Waqar Chadry, ED Innovation and Digital Assets Product, Standard Chartered Bank
- Julian Gray, VP Digital Science and Digital Innovation, bp
- Alireza Dorfard, Head of Market Data + Services, Deutsche Börse
- David Palmer, Blockchain Lead, Vodafone Business
- Joel Curado, Managing Director, Casper Labs
- Toby Gilbert, CEO & Co-founder, Coinweb
- Pradeep Aswal, CEO, Blockchain Council
- omaz Sedej, Ecosystem Manager, Hyperledger Foundation
- Lavinia Osbourne, Founder, Women in Blockchain Talks
- Erwin Voloder, Economist, European Blockchain Association
- Claus Skaaning, CEO, DigiShares
A free in-person ticket will also grant you access to the co-located events exploring IoT Tech Expo World Series, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo World Series, AI & Big Data Expo, Edge Computing Expo, 5G Expo and Digital Transformation Week!
Venue: Olympia London
Find Hotels London Blockchain Expo Global