Blockchain Expo Global 2021 – September 6-7, 2021
Business Design Centre
52 Upper St, The Angel,
London N1 0QH, United Kingdom
The world leading Blockchain Expo series will take place at the Business Design Centre, London 6-7th September 2021 to host its fifth annual global event.
It will bring together key industries from across the globe for two days of top-level content and discussion across 4 co-located events covering Blockchain, IoT, Cyber Security & Cloud, AI and Big data.
5,000 attendees are expected to congregate for the online conference including CTO’s, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Developers, Start-Up’s, OEM’s, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs and many more.
The Blockchain Expo will showcase the most cutting-edge technologies from more than 300 exhibitors and provide insight from over 500 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
- Patrick O’Donnell, Vice President, Mastercard
- Wai Yee Choo, Networked Trade Platform Office (NTPO), Singapore Customs
- Thomas Argente, Senior Advisor to the Director of Infrastructures, Innovation and Payments, Banque de France
- Pēteris Zilgalvis, Head of Unit, Digital Innovation and Blockchain, European Commission
- Vinoy Kumar, Global Head Digital Assets, Standard Chartered Bank
- Karen L. Ottoni, Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
- Rahul Vijay, Head of Global Direct Tech Deals & Supply Chain, Uber
- Peter Busch, Product Owner Distributed Ledger Technologies Mobility, Robert Bosch Group
- Laura Ellis, Head of Technology Forecasting, BBC
- Julian Gray, VP Digital Science and Digital Innovation, BP
Use code CRYPTOEVENT20 to get 20% off your ticket!
Find Hotels Blockchain Expo Global 2021 London