November 25-26, 2020 | Blockchain Expo Europe Virtual
The world leading Blockchain Expo series will return virtually on the 25-26th November 2020 to host its fourth annual Europe event.
It will bring together key industries from across the globe for two days of top-level content and discussion across 5 co-located events covering Blockchain, IoT, Cyber Security & Cloud, AI and Big data.
5,000 attendees are expected to congregate for the online conference including CTO’s, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Developers, Start-Up’s, OEM’s, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs and many more.
The Blockchain Expo will virtually showcase the most cutting-edge technologies from more than 300 exhibitors and provide insight from over 500 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
- John Calian, Senior Vice President, Head of T-Labs & The Blockchain Group, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Andrei Bolocan, Technology Specialist Supply Chain, Heineken
- Klaus Schaaf, Distributed Ledger Evangelist, Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI)
- Dimitri De Jonghe, Co-Founder, Head of Research at BigchainDB and Ocean Protocol
- Chris Sunderman, Blockchain Initiative Lead, ING
- Michele Curtoni, Digital Assets & Blockchain, State Street
- Oleg Ivanov, CEO and founder, InvestBazar & CryptoBazar Funds
- James Wester, Research Director, Worldwide Blockchain Strategies at IDC