November 24-25, 2020 | Blockchain Expo Europe 2020
Re-scheduled from July 1-2, 2020
The world leading Blockchain Expo series will return to the RAI Amsterdam on the 24-25 November 2020 to host its fourth annual Europe event. It will bring together key industries from across the globe for two days of top-level content and discussion across 5 co-located events covering Blockchain, IoT, 5G, Cyber Security & Cloud, AI and Big data.
8,000 attendees are expected to congregate for the event including CTO’s, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Developers, Start-Up’s, OEM’s, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs and many more.
The Blockchain Expo will showcase the most cutting-edge technologies from more than 300 exhibitors and provide insight from over 500 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
The Blockchain conference agenda will present a series of expert keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies.
All exploring the key industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; legal sectors, retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
- John Calian, Senior Vice President, Head of T-Labs & The Blockchain Group, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Andrei Bolocan, Technology Specialist Supply Chain, Heineken
- Klaus Schaaf, Distributed Ledger Evangelist, Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI)
- Dimitri De Jonghe, Co-Founder, Head of Research at BigchainDB and Ocean Protocol
- Chris Sunderman, Blockchain Initiative Lead, ING
- Michele Curtoni, Digital Assets & Blockchain, State Street
- Oleg Ivanov, CEO and founder, InvestBazar & CryptoBazar Funds
- James Wester, Research Director, Worldwide Blockchain Strategies at IDC
Find Hotels Blockchain Expo Europe 2020 Amsterdam