Blockchain Economy Istanbul 2022 — July 27-28, 2022
Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit is Eurasia’s largest ever blockchain event bringing together the key players of crypto industry and experts to redefine the future of finance.
The 4th edition of the Blockchain Economy Summit will take place during two days in Istanbul on July 27-28, 2022 with the world’s top crypto companies and blockchain entrepreneurs. Istanbul is among the oldest, historically and culturally wealthy cities of the world.
Since the Byzantine era the city remains to be economically, financially important trade center in the world with wide variety of promising opportunities. Today, 16% of Turkey’s population -13,6 mln people, own crypto, which makes Turkey one of the largest crypto owning countries in the world.
Thus, Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit will be the Main gathering in the region on behalf of the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, with a wide range of topics focused on the financial technologies of the future, extensive networking opportunities and participation from more than 55 countries.
- Alex Bornyakov, The Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Michael Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy
- Emre Aydın, Guest of Honor, Turkish Popstar
- Hamza Yardımcıoğlu, TV Producer, Author
- Eren Özkan, Principal, Vice President, Mastercard Turkey
- Burak Köse, Co-founder of Uzmancoin
- Ceylan Arslan, Co-founder of Uzmancoin
- Max Lurya, Founder of EnoughTea, Blockchain Consultant
- Lou Yu, Head of KuCoin Labs
- Russ Batyrshin, Global Business Development Director, Deepcoin
- Sevcan Dedeoğlu, Moderator, Research-Analyst at BeInCrypto
- Hakan Ateşler, Moderator, Blockchain Evangelist
- James Toh, Global Head of Business Development, Coinstore
For a 10% discount code on the standard passes, apply code BEIST2022
Find Hotels Blockchain Economy Istanbul 2022