Blockchain and Crypto Funds Conference 2023 — September 22, 2023
June 1, 2023
Blockchain and Crypto Funds Conference, the first and only global conference focused on blockchain, and crypto funds is going to take place on 22 September in Limassol, Cyprus.
The conference will welcome about 200 participants, mainly investment professionals, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Bankers, High Net Worth Individuals, and Accredited Individual Investors. They will come primarily from regions of Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
No crypto projects will be presenting.
What can be expected? The high-class venue, a lot of networking, top-notch speakers and global blockchain field experts.
- Richard Muirhead, Founding Partner, Fabric Ventures
- Richard Wang, Venture Partner, Draper Dragon Fund
- Alain Falys, Venture Partner, Fabric Ventures
- Mark Cachia, Founder & CEO, Scytale Ventures
- Mike Costache, Chairman & CEO, d10e
- Max Shapiro, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Cadenza Ventures
- Vitaly Spassky, Founder & Managing Partner, Polymorphic Capital
- Lata Persson, Research, Fabric Ventures
- Martin Bartuska, Investor Relations, Sigil Fund
- Karol Gogolak, General Partner, G4 FRIENDS
The conference is organized by G4 FRIENDS, a boutique investment firm focusing on investments into global blockchain funds.
Venue: Opus Events Venue
Find Hotels Limassol Blockchain and Crypto Funds Conference 2023