Blockchain Africa Conference 2022 – March 17-18, 2022
The event will be held virtual — see the announcement.
Since 2015, Bitcoin Events’ annual Blockchain Africa Conferences have been the ﬁrst of their kind in Africa and have brought together some of the top thought leaders from across the globe.
Over 150 countries, 10,000 delegates and 350 speakers have attended our previous seven Blockchain Africa conferences, from both the public and private sector.
Collective sentiment about blockchain technology is on the rise, along with meaningful implementations in the public and private sectors. Not only are we seeing the entrance of tech and payments giants such as PayPal, Square and Facebook, including institutional investment going into cryptocurrencies, but also the implementation of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) by central banks such as in China.
As the technology matures, we see a move away from blockchain experiments towards the development of robust enterprise ready solutions. Adopters and application leaders are using blockchain to uniquely transform their digital businesses, especially with supply-chain-related and payments-related use cases.
Join Africa’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency conference, the Blockchain Africa Conference 2022, and learn how blockchain is moving from hype to mainstream adoption.
- John Kamara, Chairman, African Blockchain Centre; Founder, Adalabs and Afyarekod
- Norbert Amankwaa Adomako, Chief of Communications and Community Manager, Metis.io
- Ernest Mbenkum, Founder & CEO, Interstellar Inc.; Founder, Bantu Blockchain Foundation
- Ian Putter, Head Blockchain COE, Innovation as a Service, Standard Bank
- Elizabeth Rossiello, Founder & CEO, BitPesa and AZA Finance
- Jonathan C. Dunsmoor, Founder and Principal, Dunsmoor Law, P.C.
- Christopher Light, Founder & CEO, E-Livestock Global
- Lohan Spies, Founder & CEO, DIDx; Chair at Sovrin Steward Council
Find Hotels Johannesburg Blockchain Africa Conference 2022