March 11-12, 2020 | Blockchain Africa Conference 2020
Join Africa’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency conference and learn how companies and individuals alike are using this technology, what some of the most interesting use cases and applications are and what regulations are being considered and implemented across various jurisdictions.
Johannesburg, South Africa
The African continent has massive challenges with transactions and doing business that, with the help of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, can be transformed into simpler and more efficient ways of working. The conference will explore how this technology can simplify and streamline systems and processes across various industries to reduce time, costs and fraud, become highly secure and transparent, and remove human error and inefficiencies.
- Tone Vays, Content Creator, Derivatives Trader, Consultant
- Charles Hoskinson, IOHK
- Jonathan Galea, Managing Director at Blockchain Advisory Pty Ltd; President at BitMalta
- Clark Thompson, Global Solution Architecture Lead At Consensys
- Paresh Daya, Blockchain Strategist at Standard Bank
- Loretta Joseph, Fintech And Regulatory Consultant at Financial Services Commission Mauritius; Blockchain Advisor at OECD, Fintech Advisor In Bermuda
- Gary De Beer, Application Development Specialist at BankservAfrica
Find Hotels Blockchain Africa Conference 2020 Johannesburg