Block World Tour Granada 2023 — January 26-27, 2023
After nine successful editions held across the Iberian Peninsula, Block World Tour — the most important Blockchain Summit in Southern Europe — arrives in Granada in January 2023.
Aimed at promoting the hottest trends in the crypto industry, Block World Tour Granada will explore such areas as decentralized finance (DeFi), Web3. NFT, and the Metaverse, with presentations and panel discussions of the highest caliber.
Thanks to the great investment in networking, the reputation of the sponsors, speakers and other participants, the BWT events create exceptional synergies, leading to future professional relationships and new business opportunities.
- Mariano Giralt, Branch Manager, Head of EMEA Digital, Bank of New York Mellon
- Ignacio Garcia, Product Manager & Development Lead, DEXTools
- Gonzalo Valdecasas, Partner Fintech & Startups, CYSAE
- Cristina Villasante, Socia/Partner, ECIJA Law and Technologies IT
- Albert Salvany, Strategic Consultant, Belobaba Crypto Fund
- Joaquim Matinero Tor, Associate, Roca Junyent
- Jori Armbruster, Co-Founder & CEO, EthicHub
- Montse Guardia, Co-founder, Big Onion
- Alvaro Gonzalez, Co-Founder & CEO, Team Queso
- Ramon Marín, Marketing Manager, Velas
- Pedro Miranda, Business Developement, Outer Ring
- Andriu Jose, Community Manager, Audius Spain
- Christian Menda, Senior Account Director – Spain and Portugal, Chainalysis
- Rocío Alvarez-Ossorio, Partner & CMO, Token City
- Fernando Molina, CEO, Territorio Blockchain; Founder, Block World Tour
Venue: Sala Paraninfo
Universidad de Granada. Campus de la Salud
Save 10% on tickets when registering via Eventbrite
Find Hotels Block World Tour Granada 2023