Bitcoin Day Kansas City 2021 — November 6, 2021
13500 Nall Ave, Overland Park, KS 66223
Bitcoin Day is an interactive day to hear from local, regional, and national Bitcoiners on a variety of subjects such as how to stack Sats, the HODL mentality, mining Bitcoin, privacy and security, sovereignty in the digital age, Bitcoin as political power and much more.
Talk with others who are curious about cryptocurrency, gain hands-on experience, and get all your questions answered. Whatever your current level of understanding about Bitcoin, our goal is to enhance and add to that knowledge. Invest in your financial future by spending a day learning about Bitcoin.
- Aleks Svetski, Founder, Amber.app
- Edward Weniger, President, Alpha BTC
- Brady Swenson, Head of Education, Swan Bitcoin
- Natalie Brunell, Podcast host, Coin Stories
- CJ Wilson, Former All-Star MLB Pitcher, Bitcoin Investor
- Lauren Sieckmann, Writer, Producer, Director
- Adam Ortolf, Business Development Manager, Upstream Data Inc.
- Ansel Lindner, Podcast host, Bitcoin & Markets
- Mitch Morse, Founder, Kansas City Bitcoin Meetup Group,
- Kent Polkinghorne, Co-founder, Bitcoin & Markets Research
- Don Stuart, Co-organizer of the Kansas City Bitcoin Meetup Group, Angel Investor
Find Hotel Kansas City Bitcoin Day 2021