Bitcoin & Beyond – November 10, 2021
Bitcoin & Beyond is a one-day virtual event focusing on the most complex and pertinent issues facing the crypto industry today.
While it started as an online video series with the premise of being a “conversation between peers”, over time, Bitcoin & Beyond has established itself as one of the most awaited crypto events in the industry.
This year, Bitcoin & Beyond is being co-hosted by Forkast.News and AAX who promise to take the event to the next level in terms of scale and impact at a global level.
The event line-up includes the industry veterans, including the most prominent investors, researchers, and thought leaders.
- Sam Bankman-Fried, Founder & CEO, FTX
- Don Tapscott, Cofounder & Executive Chairman of Blockchain Research Institute
- Alex Tapscott, Co-Founder, Blockchain Research Institute
- Raoul Pal, Founder, Real Vision
- Perianne Boring, Founder & President, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Dr Adam Back, CEO, Blockstream
- Erik Voorhees, Founder, ShapeShift
- Alexander Höptner, CEO, BitMEX
- Brittany Laughlin, Executive Director, Stacks Foundation
- Leah Wald, CEO, Valkyrie
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO, Celsius Network
- Peter McCormack, Host, ‘What Bitcoin Did’ Podcast
- Sheila Warren, Head of Blockchain, World Economic Forum
- Ash Bennington, Senior Editor & Crypto Editor, Real Vision
- Wayne Huang, CEO and Co-Founder, XREX Inc.
- Michael Casey, Chief Content Officer, CoinDesk
- Ben Caseline,
- Alanna Roazzi-Laforet, CRO/Publisher, Decrypt Media
- Nischal Shetty, Founder & CEO, WazirX
- Leo Weese, Co-Founder, Blockchain Association of Hong Kong
- Stefan Rust, Founder & CEO, Hydrogenx