Bitcoin Amsterdam 2022 — October 12-14, 2022
June 29, 2022
Bitcoin Amsterdam, held from October 12-14, 2022 at the iconic Westergas venue, marks Bitcoin Magazine’s first major event outside of the U.S. with an aim to galvanize the growing European interest in Bitcoin.
The European-focused event follows Bitcoin 2022 in Miami and will gather brilliant minds in Bitcoin from the region, and from around the world. Thought leaders and innovative minds alike will gather to discuss Bitcoin with a specific focus on global adoption.
As this event extends to Europe, the intended message of hyperbitcoinization is simple – “No region left behind.”
- Dr. Adam Back, Co-founder & CEO, Blockstream
- Peter McCormack, Host, What Bitcoin Did Podcast
- Allen Farrington, Independent Writer
- Matt Odell, Bitcoin entrepreneur
- Lina Seiche, Creator, The Little HODLer
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Alex Gladstein, CSO, Human Rights Foundation
- Obi Nwosu, CEO, Fedi Inc.
- Aubrey Strobel, Host, The Aubservation
- Marc van der Chijs, Investor and Entrepreneur, Climate 8 Holdings, First Block Capital
- Katie Ananina, CEO, Plan B Passport
- Nigel Farage, UK Politician
- Natalie Brunell, Host, Coin Stories
- Jeff Booth, Author, The Price of Tomorrow
- Mir Liponi, Co-Founder, BHB Network
- Ry Youssef, Co-Founder & CEO, Paxful
- Aaron van Wirdum, Technical editor, Bitcoin Magazine
- Stephan Livera, Podcast Host, Managing Director at Swan Bitcoin
- Tyler Evans, Co-Founder & CTO, BTC Inc.
- Sergej Kotliar, CEO & Founder, Bitrefill
- Andy Long, CEO, White Rock Management
- Ben Arc, Inventor, LNbits Project
- Knut Svanholm, Author and Educator
Venue: Westergas, Amsterdam
Find Hotels Bitcoin Amsterdam 2022