Q3, 2020 | Bitcoin 2020
Moved to Q3 due to health concerns
Last year around 2,000 Bitcoiners, 100 speakers and 70 companies came together for the Bitcoin 2019 conference, asking and providing answers to the question: Why does this technology matter? Bitcoin 2020 is coming back to San Francisco, this time with more attendees, more fun and more Bitcoin.
San Francisco, USA
Bitcoin 2020 welcomes a multifaceted cast of speakers who may share only one thing in common: The work that they do every day is shaping the future of Bitcoin. Bitcoin may mean different things to different people, but Bitcoin 2020’s speakers are all paving the way for the original cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Bitcoin 2020’s speaker lineup represents a dynamic mix of groundbreaking trailblazers, innovative technologists and unconventional entrepreneurs who will provide attendees with unique insight and detailed explanation during their presentations, all while adding to the event’s festive atmosphere.
- Amiti Uttarwar, Contributor, Software Engineer, BTC Core, Xapo
- Martti Malmi, Founder, Bitcointalk
- Meltem Demirors, Chief Strategy Officer, Coinshares
- Nick Szabo, Cryptographer, Legal Scholar, Computer Scientist
- Rodolfo Novak, CEO & Co-Founder, Coinkite
- Steve Lee, Product Director, Square Crypto
Find Hotels Bitcoin 2020 San Francisco