BitBlockBoom 2023 — August 24-27, 2023
November 7, 2022
BitBlockBoom is an annual True Bitcoin Conference in Austin, TX organized only for people who are interested in Bitcoin.
Attendees range from people highly known and heavily involved in Bitcoin, to people who are just trying to learn what bitcoin is all about.
You will not find anyone shilling shitcoins or NFTs.
Official 2023 BitBlockBoom events are scheduled for August 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th.
The workshops are scheduled for Thursday the 24th, with the conference expanded to a two day event, on Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th.
- Max Keiser, Sr. Bitcoin Advisor for President Bukele (El Salvador)
- Stacy Herbert, Volcano Blonde
- Parker Lewis, Head of Business Development, Unchained Capital
- Dhruv Bansal, Co-Founder, Unchained Capital
- Beautyon, Azteco
- Jameson Lopp, CTO, Casa
- Preston Pysh, Founder and President, Pylon Holding
- Tone Vays, Bitcoin Analyst
- Guy Swann, Bitcoin Audible
- Jimmy Song, Bitcoin Educator, Author
- Trey Sellers, Head of Client Solutions , Unchained
- Nik Bhatia, Founder, The Bitcoin Layer
- Natalie Brunell, Coin Stories Podcast
- Pierre Rochard, Bitcoin Advisory
- Pete Rizzo, Editor, Bitcoin Magazine
- Tuur Demeester, Editor, Satoshi Papers
- Gary A. Leland, Host / EmCee
Venue: Hilton Austin
BitBlockBoom 2023 – Day 1 Livestream
BitBlockBoom 2023 – Day 2 Livestream
Find Hotels Austin BitBlockBoom 2023