BitBlockBoom 2023 — August 24-27, 2023
BitBlockBoom is an annual True Bitcoin Conference in Austin, TX organized only for people who are interested in Bitcoin.
Attendees range from people highly known and heavily involved in Bitcoin, to people who are just trying to learn what bitcoin is all about.
You will not find anyone shilling shitcoins or NFTs.
Official 2023 BitBlockBoom events are scheduled for August 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th.
The workshops are scheduled for Thursday the 24th, with the conference expanded to a two day event, on Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th.
- Parker Lewis, Head of Business Development, Unchained Capital
- Dhruv Bansal, Co-Founder, Unchained Capital
- Beautyon, Azteco
- Jameson Lopp, CTO, Casa
- Preston Pysh, Founder and President, Pylon Holding
- Adam Curry, Value 4 Value Podcasts
- Charlene Fadirepo, Founder and CEO of Guidefi, The Bitcoin Strategist
- Guy Swann, Bitcoin Audible
- Jimmy Song, Bitcoin Educator, Author
- Marty Bent, Founder, TFTC.io
- Matt Odell, Rabbit Hole Recap
- Nik Bhatia, Founder, The Bitcoin Layer
- Pierre Rochard, Bitcoin Advisory
- Gary A. Leland, Host / EmCee
Venue: Hilton Austin
Find Hotels Austin BitBlockBoom 2023