Binance Smart Chain 1st Anniversary Conference — September 1, 2021
To celebrate the successful 1st year of the Binance Smart Chain, it will be hosting a virtual conference on 1st of September from 1PM UTC onwards and will span across two hours of interaction with leading DeFi and blockchain experts followed by and a metaverse (virtual reality universe) with its partners Dvision Network and SecondLive on 7th and 8th.
BSC’s core members will be sharing insights on “Building the Biggest Community Driven DeFi Blockchain” while DeFi founders will explain the details of the “Financial Infrastructures that Empower the Internet of Value (IoV)”, the conference will highlight the key features of DeFi and Play to Earn (GameFi).
With members from industry leading infras such as Chainlink, Animoca brands, CREAM Finance, Peckshield, Certik to founders of top BSC projects like Pancakeswap, MyDeFiPet, CryptoBlades, Yield Guild Games and more – the conference will feature 18+ speakers from various fields of DeFi.
- Changpeng Zhao (CZ), Founder & CEO of Binance
- Gwendolyn Regina, Investment Director, BSC Accelerator Fund
- Sergej Kunz, Co-Founder of 1inch Network
- Julian Tan, BSC Ecosystem Coordinator
- Samsul Karim, BSC Ecosystem Coordinator
- Alexandre Bourget, CTO at StreamingFast
- Chef Hutch, Developer at PancakeSwap
- Patrick Collins, Developer Advocate at Chainlink Labs
- Leo Cheng, Co-Founder & Project Lead of C.R.E.A.M. Finance
- Peiyu Wang, Security Lead at CertiK