Binance Blockchain Week Paris 2022 — September 14-16, 2022
The two-day Binance Blockchain Week Paris 2022 conference takes place on September 14-15, both in-person and online, with the main event followed by the Binance Super Meet-Up on September 16.
Binance Blockchain Week is an opportunity to build a better understanding of Web3 today and get ready for the future. Of course, it’s also a fantastic place to network and meet real movers in the blockchain space.
Over two conference days, Binance aims to develop a grand vision for a more prosperous, equitable Web3 future for all. Expect deep dives into the topic and the world of French culture, glimpses into Web3’s future, and discussions on its brightest use cases today.
What’s on the Agenda for Binance Blockchain Week Paris 2022?
Day One First Half: Frameworks and Foundations
A look at the work done worldwide in setting the stage for Web3. From government regulation to creating a home for blockchain in France, the event’s first morning will demonstrate the essential building blocks needed.
Day One Second Half: Build Bold
Explore how Binance builds Web3 communities, projects, and teams that can benefit users globally. There will also be dive into how Web3 helps empower charitable causes and education through Binance Charity.
Day Two First Half: Web3 Culture Convergence
It goes without saying that Paris is a global cultural hub. Web3 is here to support and enrich the worlds of fashion, art, and everything in between in innovative ways.
Day Two Second Half: A Web3-Powered World
What will tomorrow look like based on the Web3 view we have today? Here’s your chance to gaze forward into the possibilities Web3 can bring us in finance, your daily life, and more.
The main Binance Blockchain Week Paris 2022 conference event will have 4000 standard tickets available for September 14 – 15. You’ll be able to purchase tickets from a third-party distributor later in August, with more details to come soon.
Along with the main conference, you’ll also be able to register your attendance for the Binance Super Meet-Up on Friday, September 16.
- CZ, CEO & Founder, Binance
- Fred Chesnais, CEO, CBI
- Jorn Lambert, Chief Digital Officer, Mastercard
- Yves Guillemot, President & CEO, Ubisoft
- Frédéric Bardeau, President & Co-Founder, Simplon.Co
- Jeronimo Folgueira, CEO, Deezer
- Richard Muirhead, Managing Partner, Fabric Ventures
- Mattias Tengblad, CEO & Co-Founder, Corite
- Sebastien Borget, COO & Co-Founder, The Sandbox
- Adrian Tan, Global Head of Partner Success, BUSD – Binance
- Alain Clot, Founding Chairman, France FinTech
- Gwendolyn Regina, Investment Director, BNB Chain
- Anand Iyer, Venture Partner, Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Andrei Kirilenko, Professor of Finance, Cambridge Judge Business School
- Athena Y, Deputy head of Binance NFT
- Alan Terrisse, Project Lead, Like a Brush NFT
- Eowyn Chen, CEO, Trust Wallet
Filipe Gonçalves, Chief of DeFi, ANKR
- Max Semenchuk, Deputy Head Of The Virtual Assets Project Office, Ministry Of The Digital Transformation Of Ukraine
Venue: Le Palais des Congrès
For more information, refer to: https://www.binance.com/en/activity/events/binanceblockchainweekparis2022
Find Hotels Binance Blockchain Week Paris 2022