Bermuda Virtual Tech Summit 2021 — October 13-15, 2021
The Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA) invites you to expand your professional network, create new partnerships, and engage with innovators, legal experts, and business executives at the third annual Bermuda Tech Summit 2021.
The theme this year is ‘Transforming the Digital Landscape’ and will take place virtually from October 13-15, 2021.
With countries looking for innovative ways to recover their post-pandemic economy’s, Bermuda is one of the leading jurisdictions to find new ways to grow.
The Bermuda Tech Summit will feature the world’s leading technology thought leaders, reimagining what the future’s digital landscape will look like, providing insights and wisdom on the latest trends.
And because you never know where the next spark of innovation will appear, the summit is free for all to attend.
- The Hon. E. David Burt, JP, MP, Premier of Bermuda
- Sandra Ro, CEO, Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC)
- James Birch, Development Director, Ki Insurance
- Stephen Stonberg, CEO, Bittrex Global
- Jeremy Allaire, Co-founder & CEO, Circle
- Michael del Castillo, Associate Editor, Crypto & Blockchain, Forbes
- Michael Casey, Chief Content Officer, CoinDesk
- Ajit Tripathi, Head of Institutional Business, Aave
- Justin Newton, CEO, Netki Inc.
- Bruce Silcoff, CEO & Co-Founder, Shyft
- Joseph Seibert, Group Managing Director/Senior VP, Digital Asset Banking, Signature Bank