Asia NFT & DeFi Conference and Investment Roadshow 2021 — September 9-11, 2021
Asia NFT & DeFi Conference and Investment Roadshow 2021 is the first 3D online conference in NFT and DeFi markets,
The event is organized by CC Global and The Blockchainer, supported by the American Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Association (ABCA), the Blockchain Association Singapore (BAS), the India Blockchain Alliance (IBA), the Hong Kong Blockchain Association (HKBA), and Ambuli International.
Asia NFT & DeFi Conference and Investment Roadshow 2021 is aiming at building a platform for NFT & DeFi innovation and business exchanges connecting the Asia-Pacific and global markets, including the United States, Italy, Dubai, Europe, and South America.
Held between September 9-11, 2021, the conference gathers the world’s most authoritative leaders in the space, the most far-sighted international investors, the most potential emerging startups, and the most disruptive creators to jointly release the latest technology and strategic cooperation plans, explore the cooperation opportunities in the Asia-Pacific market, and discuss the latest trends and future of the DeFi and NFTs.
- Howard Greenberg, President, American Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Association
- Tony Tong, Chairman, Hong Kong Blockchain Association
- Chia Hock Lai, Co-Chairman, Blockchain Association Singapore
- Raj. A. Kapoor, Founder & CEO, India Blockchain Alliance
- Turf Huang, Founding Partner, CC Global
- Jiaming Zhu, President, China Digital Asset Research Institute
- David Carman, Co-Founder, Global Digital Assets & Cryptocurrency Association
- Jocelyn Chang, APAC Community Lead, MakerDAO
- 0xChu, Product Manager, SushiSwap
- Aly Madhavji, Managing Partner, Blockchain Founders Fund
- Gene Hoffman, President, Chia Network
- Twobadour, the Steward of Metapurse