Asia Metaverse New Era Summit — January 12-13, 2022
In-person: Shanghai, China
Hosted by Global CC, a well-known Asia business think tank, the inaugural Asia Metaverse New Era Summit will be held on January 12-13, 2022, in hybrid format, gathering over 1,000 attendees in-person in Shanghai, China, and more than 20,000 attendees online.
The event will bring together technology infrastructure providers, content creators, institutional research institutions, international media, investment institutions, science fiction film creators, game lovers, and metaverse enthusiasts to carry out a comprehensive exploration of new forms of life in the Asia-Pacific market.
Asia Metaverse New Era Summit core topics:
- Main Forum: Metaverse, the New Era of Web3
- Sub-forum one: MetaTech Innovations
- Sub-forum Two: MetaBusiness Opportunities
- Sub-forum Three: MetaSocities (Games, Social, Education and Training, Work）
Asia Metaverse New Era Summit aims to provide B2B exchanges and exploration among start-ups, investors and enterprises, of which ten high-quality projects and more than ten investment institutions are specially set up to help enterprises connect funds, talents and ideas.
- Jianron Tao, Head of Game AI, Wang Yi Fuxi
- Keith Rumjahn, CEO & Founder, OliveX
- January Barnes, Founder, ParlayMe
- Sean Mann, Co-Founder, rP1
- Zikang Liang, CEO & Co-Founder, Chuangyios
- Steven Pinto, CEO, New Reality
- Eiji Araki, CEO, Reality Inc.
- Miles Anthony, Founder, Decentral Games
- Ben Nolan, Founder, Cryptovoxels
- Luke Horsefall, Founder & CEO, Metaverse Media
- Yat Siu, Co-Founder, Animoca Brands
- Sam Hamilton, Community and Events Lead, Decentraland
- Witek Radomski, CTO, Enjin
Find Hotels Asia Metaverse New Era Summit Shanghai