Asia Innovation Summit 2021 — July 14-21, 2021
Asia Innovation Summit 2021 is Asia’s first premier research-oriented emerging technology conference hosted by Lumos Labs, an innovation management firm, in association with Woodstock Fund, a DLT focused global multi-asset fund, and DAOMaker, a global growth and funding enablement platform.
The event brings together corporate innovators, academic researchers, startup investors, and top entrepreneurs from across the continent with conversations around key three pillars – Digital Assets and Decentralized Finance, AI, AR/VR/MR and Machine Learning, and Internet of Things and Robotics.
The unique format of Asia Innovation Summit 2021 includes 7 days of contextual live networking between the audience and the speakers. This has been preceded by a one-month-long asynchronous learning session that saw 30 pre-recorded tech talks released over the course of the 30 days.
- Anand S, CEO of Gramener: Insights as Data Stories
- Dr. Hila Oren, CEO, The Tel Aviv Foundation
- Dr. Sandeep Shukla, Professor, IIT Kanpur; Principal Coordinator, National Blockchain Project, National Security Council Secretariat
- Dr. Prateek Jain, Senior Research Scientist, Google
- Anirud Thyaghranjan, Research Scientist, Processor Architecture Research Lab, Intel Labs
- Shivesh Ranjan, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, Dell EMC
- Dr. Divya Gupta, Senior Researcher, Microsoft Research India
- Ranjini Guruprasad, Research Staff Member, IBM Research India
- Sreeram Kanan, Assistant Professor, University of Washington, Seattle
- Fereshteh Forough, Founder and Executive Director, Code to Inspire
- Dr Chittaranjan Hota, Professor of Computer Sciences, BITS Hyderabad
- Nischal Shetty, Founder and CEO, WazirX
- Om Malviya, President, Tezos India
- Arjun Kalsy, VP Growth, Polygon
- Matthew Fontana, Head of Ecosystem, Streamr
- Gabriel Cardona, Developer Evangelist, Ava Labs
- Shreyas Narayanan Kutti, Head of Guilds, NEAR Protocol