APAC Blockchain Conference 2022 – March 1-3, 2022
Developed in partnership with Blockchain Australia, APAC Blockchain Conference is the annual meeting place for Australia’s blockchain community and other curious minds from across the region.
Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour
58 Bathurst Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Since 2017, APAC Blockchain Conference has gathered the enterprises that are embracing the technology: start-ups, developers, financiers, government, exchanges and blockchain platforms to share ideas, insights and help accelerate the adoption of blockchain tech.
- Senator Andrew Bragg, Chair – Select Committee on Australia as a Technology and Financial Centre
- Andy Tang, CEO & Managing Director, Draper University / Draper Dragon Fund
- Nick Abrahams, Global Head of Technology and Innovation, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Amanda Robinson, Head of Social Innovation, Australian Red Cross
- Fred Schebesta, Co-Founder, Finder
- Lachlan Feeney, Founder and CEO, LABRYS Group
- Lindy Chen, Founding President, Australian Blockchain Alliance
- Samuel Brooks, Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies, Standards Australia
- Louise Mercer, Chief Experience Officer, Everledger
Find Hotels Sydney APAC Blockchain 2022