October 13-15, 2020 | APAC Blockchain 2020
Postponed to 2021
Developed in partnership with Blockchain Australia, APAC Blockchain Conference is the annual meeting place for Australia’s blockchain community and other curious minds from across the region.
Since 2017, APAC Blockchain Conference has gathered the enterprises that are embracing the technology: start-ups, developers, financiers, government, exchanges and blockchain platforms to share ideas, insights and help accelerate the adoption of blockchain tech.
- Senator the Hon Jane Hume, Assistant Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and Financial Technology, Parliament of Australia
- The Hon Ed Husic MP, Federal Member for Chifley, Federal Opposition
- Leanne Kemp, Founder and CEO at Everledger
- Caroline Malcolm, Head of Blockchain Policy Centre, Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Tim Draper, Founding Partner at Draper Associates
- Anya Nova, Crypto Economist and Corporate Development at Power Ledger
- Paul Stonham, General Manager Distributed Ledger Technology at ASX
- Katrina Donaghy, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder at Civic Ledger
Samuel Lim, Chief Compliance Officer, Binance
Find Hotels APAC Blockchain 2020 Sydney