Follow Money Fight Slavery Summit | January 28, 2021
The Anti-Human Trafficking Intelligence Initiative, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, is combating global human trafficking by promoting corporate social responsibility through increasing awareness, facilitating intelligence integration and technology advancement, and encouraging strategic data collaboration.
Throughout the First Annual #FMFS2021SUMMIT, attendees will hear from industry thought leaders who will discuss the importance of how now, more than ever, it’s time for financial institutions to take action against human trafficking.
In this webinar conference, we bring together BSA Officers, Financial Crime Investigators, Regulators & more to promote corporate social responsibility through increasing awareness, facilitating intelligence integration and using strategic data collaboration.
- Karim Rajwani, Senior VP and Chief Operating Officer, Scotiabank
- Alma Angotti, Partner, Financial Services, Global Legislative and Regulatory Risk Leader, Guidehouse
- Scott Apodaca, Director, Financial Intelligence Unit, Western Union
- Lana Schwartzman, Chief Compliance Officer, Paxful
- Mike Carter, Chief Compliance Officer, Bittrex
- John Kothanek, Senior Director of Global Intelligence/Investigations, Coinbase
- Samuel Lim, Chief Compliance Officer, Binance
- Joann Alicea, FinCEN SAR Checkbox for Human Trafficking Pioneer & Senior Compliance Officer, JPMorgan Chase
- Rachel McLaughlin, KYC & Client Lifecycle Management Specialist, Pegasystems Inc.
- Joseph Ciccolo, Founder of BitAML, Founder of ComplyFit
- Seth Sattler, BSA Officer, DigitalMint
- Richard Sanders, Lead Investigator/Principal, CipherBlade
- Arnold Spencer, General Counsel, Coinsource
- Robert Whitaker, COO, Blockchain Intelligence Group, Crypto SME
- Pamela Clegg, Director of Financial Investigations & Education, CipherTrace
Register to reserve your FREE ticket NOW so you don’t miss out on all the pre-event special events only available to ticket holders!